Together Forever #TGIFc08


This week's TGIF theme challenge is 'Together Forever'.  The Something to Say stamp set has some wonderful sentiment pairs.  The one featured here is great for designs celebrating marriages and anniversaries.   I wanted to match it with the very elegant Everything Eleanor imagery and my new favourite in-colour Mint Macaron.  All I needed was a great sketch to bring it all together.  The INKspired Artist’s blog hop came to the rescue this week.  Their creations popped up on my Pinterest feed and I thought the lovely banner design would work wonderfully.


Of course, with a matching sentiment I had to do a matching internal design.

I hope you will join us in playing along this week - I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this TGIF Challenge!








1 comment

  1. Gorgeous Jenn! I love the lace on the Natural Trim ribbon and the cute cut bird on the flower. Perfect for a special couple!

    ReplyDelete