[PRINTABLE] Perpetual Birthday Calendar


One of my goals for 2018 was to get better at sending cards to friends and family on time!  I want my loved ones to receive their birthday happy mail before their big day.  I've created this perpetual birthday calendar to get more organised and keep all the dates safely in one place to help achieve this goal.


This project features the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set.  I just LOVE this set and think it's an absolute MUST HAVE from the current occasions catalogue.  The imagery is so versatile, perfect for all genders and ages.  The mixed font sentiments are super stylish!  It's quickly becoming a favourite for this stamper!!


The coordinating Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper pack has a mix of colourful patterns and photo papers.  I've featured each of these bright, playful papers for my inside pages.


I hope you've enjoyed this project!  Want to make a calendar like this one too?  See the bottom of this post for details on how you can get a digital copy of the calendar pages I custom made for this project!

Don't forget to follow the hop to see what my fellow Artisan friends have been making with these Picture Perfect Birthday goodies!  Next in the line up is with the fabulous Jessica Winter!




If you live in Australia I would love to be your Demonstrator.  You can find the following supplies used at my online Stampin' Up! store *HERE*.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Picture Perfect Birthday
Card: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper, Vellum
Ink: Bermuda Bay, VersaMark, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, 
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Metallic Foil Doilies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool, White Emboss Powder, Paper Piercing Tool, Silver Thread, Mini Sequin Trim Silver, Silver Emboss Powder,
Adhesives: SNAIL or double sided tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear 'n' Tape Adhesive, Fine Tip Glue Pen.

BUILD YOUR OWN PERPETUAL CALENDAR
I custom designed the calendar sheets for this project.  Would you like a copy to build your own calendar?  Get the digital file today at my Printable for Papercrafters page *HERE*

Includes 3 page pdf (4 months to a page) 
in both A4 and Letter format, ready for you to print 
and decorate your own style! 

25 comments

  1. And now you'll never forget our birthdays right!!! hahaha (big difference between forgetting and having time, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! I've not had time to fill it in yet so it's not quite ready to help me achieve the birthday list goals - but I'm a step closer maybe lol...

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous project!! I love the idea of having all your birthdays out on display on a beautiful calendar like this - just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! What a bright, cheery, and adorable project to have nestled on your stamp desk to keep you so organized. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius project! I just purchased one of these frames from IKEA. I am totally going to buy this printable and CASe this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your printable order came through this morning. I'm so touched you loved this enough to be inspired to make one too. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

      Delete
  5. This!!!! So much “yes”!!! I love how each has a gorgeously unique design. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...Love this so so much. Am definitely CASEing this. I (literally) can't wait for next months Crafty Carrot now 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pressure is on now to create a Petal Palette version that's just as gorgeous!!

      Delete
  7. This is so much fun! What a great idea for this set! Love it, now I guess I need such a calender as well, haha, on to Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would definitely be something for me, because I forget all birthdays... always!!!
    Genius idea Jennifer!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, this perpetual birthday calendar is over-the-top adorable. So much fun and very useful too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer, I adore your birthday calendar. Especially the cover with the stitching. So amazing, as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew this was going to be awesome and you didn't disappoint me! Love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this idea! Bought your PDF- what size are the binder rings you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caren, thank you so much for your support. By now you should have received your file to download. The frame is from Ikea and the rings are 1" Loose Leaf Rings.

      Delete
  13. This is so gorgeous Jenn. Where did you get that gorgeous frame from?
    I just love how this turned out!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla. The frame is a little Ikea bargain!

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this and would like to create my own but I can't seem to purchase the printable, please help!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. Please post something about online birthday gifts.

    ReplyDelete