Watercolour Wings #TGIFc07


It's Friday and that means it's time for another TGIF challenge.  If you've been following my blog you will know that I have enjoyed playing along with the weekly themes at this challenge site where I can.  I was even super honoured to be the very first TGIF Guest Star!

Well, this week I was invited to be a part of the TGIF Challenge Design Team and I was thrilled to accept!!

This week's challenge, my first as a Design Team member, is this great sketch {yay, sketches are my favourite!}.  My new Watercolour Wings stamp set arrived just in time for me to feature in this design.

I decided I wanted to use some pink in my imagery and matched it with a palette of navy blue, smoky slate and a touch of crumb cake with the leaf from the Bird Builder Punch layered behind my butterfly.

I hand-stamped leaves in navy on smoky slate for my background.  To do so I've used a stamp from the Butterfly Basics set.

Thanks for stopping by.  I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what the everyone comes up with this week!

2 comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL Jenn! Love the color theme! I just got my Wonderful Wings yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer. Congratulations on your new status as TGIF design team member! I have admired your submissions to the TGIF challenges as well as the projects on your blog. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete