#TGIFc72 Day at the Beach

#TGIFc72, Sketch Challenge, Day at the Beach, Layering Love, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost


I'm dreaming of summer!  It's been a long, cold winter and I'm sure we have caught every bug making the rounds these past couple months.  I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and all the outdoor fun and adventures that come with it!  I have a little longer to wait, so in the meantime I'm making do with bringing a little sunshine to my craft desk instead!

Yesterday's Day at the Beach mini hop with fellow 'down under' Artisan's Jess and Susan, inspired me to again feature the gorgeous images from this fun set for today's TGIF sketch challenge.

I've matched them with the Layering Love sentiment, as well as bright daffodil yellow, flirty flamingo, sweet sugar plum and peekaboo peach tones.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this taste of summer. Be sure to head to the TGIF challenge page to see more fun sketch inspiration and play-along!

2 comments

  1. This is adorable!!! I really need to get some more enamel shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I really need to get some more enamel shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete