Easel Sticky Note Gifts


Kindergarten is coming to an end for my son and I'm a little sad that we will be saying goodbye to so many teachers who have been a part of our journey over the last few years.  I put together these little Sticky Note holder thank you gifts - I wonder if they will pop them up on their desks and remember Mr J as they makes notes during their busy days.


Because I had to make quite a few, I wanted to keep the design clean and simple.  I find using designer series patterned papers are a great way to incorporate lots of colour without having to do lots of stamping.  I've chosen to feature the English Garden papers here, framing them with the largest of the Bold Butterfly dies.


I love that these sticky note holders fold down flat, with the the cover popping up easel style to sit up on and decorate the desk.


It took a while to get the template right, I hope to have a tutorial ready to share with you soon!  What teacher gift idea did you decide to go with this year?



3 comments

  1. Oh, you are incredibly creative. These are the most perfect Teacher Gifts and it must be an easel kind of week! Love them! D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - These are PERFECT! Love how you made them the same but all different. Great use of the framilit and the dsps. I'm looking forward to your tutorial! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little easel cards for the post it notes. Looking forward to seeing your tutorial! Would love to try to make one or two. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete