Christmas Gift Boxes, In Class - November 2015


This weekend we celebrate our class Christmas Break-up!  Participants will make these four cute festive gift boxes as well as share some food, prizes and gifts.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Two of the gift boxes are made using the Curvy Keepsake die, while the other two designs were created with the Bakers Box die.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

This cute little Curvy Keepsake Christmas pudding was inspired by a tutorial by Amanda Fowler.  One of my downline, Sandra Mundy, had created these gorgeous little paper puddings for her family's Christmas in July celebrations and allowed me to borrow her box die so I could share the fun concept in class.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I attended the Stampin' Up! OnStage convention earlier this month and look forward to sharing some news and catalogue/Sale-a-bration sneak peeks.  As well as a host of inspiring swaps I collected from some other lovely demonstrators at the event.

My next class is scheduled for Sunday 13th December and will have a scrapbooking focus. I would love to hear from you if you would like to register your interest in attending!  More details on the projects to be shared on my facebook page soon.

1 comment