#TGIFc25 Inspiration Challenge


You are really going to love this weeks TGIF challenge. It is simply to take inspiration from the picture and make whatever your heart desires!

Here I've mixed flowers from my Everything Eleanor set with the colours I interpreted from the pic - watermelon and pumpkin.  Then I masked them and added swirls of pirouette and a side strip of soft suede.

I've loved the sentiments from the Watercolor wishes card kit set since I first saw them in the new catalogue.  I picked up the whole kit in my last delivery just for the beautiful collection of stamps.

I hope you've enjoyed this project and that you have time over this next week to join us at TGIF challenges.  With a challenge so widely open to interpretation it is always fun to see how creative people are with their designs.

1 comment

  1. Lovely & Elegant Jenn! Beautiful and simple too. Love it... Barb

    ReplyDelete