Cupcake Challenge #1

A friend is seeking more ideas on how she might use her cupcake punch so she loaned it to me with a challenge; to create some designs to inspire.  This birthday card design is the first card I've made with the pretty punch. 


Here I have showcased two colour variations of the same design, one Blushing Bride Pink and one Poppy Parade Red in combination with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake on a Whisper White backing.  The sentiment 'happy birthday wishes' from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set sits in circles to create a tag that is pinned onto the matching Soft Suede polka dot ribbon.


I've scored the cupcake base to make look more like a patty pan base and decorated the cupcake with three pearls and a cherry on top. 


All in all a simple yet pretty card to gift to a female of any age!  I look forward to having a masculine variation for you soon.

No comments