Happy Australia Day


In November, I had the most amazing adventure overseas where I got to meet, laugh and craft with some of my favorite Stampin' Up! friends from around the world.  I wanted to make a small gift for the ladies, something handcrafted that had an Australian flavour to it. 

To create the package I modified the measurements of my lidded gift box (see tutorial *HERE*) to create a smaller box.  I stamped the label detail and words from the Labels to Love stamp set.  The background gum nut image is an old stamp I picked up a long time ago and I've no idea of the brand but I just loved the Australian bush feel of it. 


Inside I included a Caramello Koala, a fun sized Cherry Ripe and a sample of Vegemite (not pictured - we used up the last one on toast before I took my photos lol...)!

In the spirit of Australia Day, I'm sharing a little video from my kitchen today.  Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls are a favourite lunchbox snack here and I'd love if you gave this simple recipe a try for a little taste of Australia!  



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Labels to Love
Inks: VersaMark, Garden Green
Papers: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Accessories/Tools: White Embossing Powder, Everyday Label Punch, Classic Label Punch, Burlap Ribbon, White Bakers Twine.



Exclusive Stampin' Up! Cardstock sale for my Australian friends!  Contact me before 5pm Tuesday 30th Jan and I'll give you 20% off all cardstock ordered. 




1 comment

  1. Hehe I loved that for something different - next stop Masterchef ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete