[VIDEO] Heartfelt Blooms


It's Sale-a-bration time!  This large floral image is one of the exclusive sets on offer for free with qualifying product orders at the moment.  It's called Heartfelt Blooms and it's a bit special.  It's the very first new 'Disinktive' style rubber stamp.  It's uniquely made to lay down ink at different opacities to give a finished image that has a lot of depth, an almost photographic finish.

I came up with this design to share in class last month.  It's a sweet and simple card that shows off the 'one and done' stamping style of this set to advantage!


It was such a big hit in class that I wanted to make a video to share it with you all too!  As I was making the tutorial I adjusted the design a little, so now you have two versions to enjoy.


Make this card along with me on YouTube *HERE*.  Don't forget to subscribe to my channel while you are there!


For those of you in Australia, if you don't have one already I would love to be your Demonstrator.  You can find the following supplies used at my online Stampin' Up! store *HERE*.  Remember, Heartfelt Blooms is an exclusive Sale-a-bration item you can pick up FREE when you spend $90!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Heartfelt Blooms
Inks: Basic Black, VersaMark
Papers: Whisper White, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories/Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Lots of Labels Thinlets, Big Shot, Delicate Doily, Lace Trim, Classic Label Punch

No comments