Cake Crazy Celebration for the TGIF Challenge

Cake Crazy, Kate Spade Style, Jar of Love, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up!, TGIF Challenge

Dear TGIF challenge blog team,

Wishing you a very Happy 2nd Birthday!
Thank you so much for inviting me to your party.
Once upon a time, it was such a privilege to serve on your team of talented (and super lovely) designers.  And even though life got too busy to keep up with the design team commitment, I still just love following your journey and playing along where I can.  Your challenges inspire my cardmaking and continue to provide creative motivation to this day!

So Happy Birthday!!  Wishing you much success and love, Jenn xx

Cake Crazy, Kate Spade Style, Jar of Love, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up!, TGIF Challenge

Now a little about my card.  I have a super clever cake decorating friend who asked me to make her some Kate Spade themed birthday invitations last year.

Bespoke Handcrafted Birthday Invitation, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up!, Kate Spade Inspired, Picture Perfect

When I looked at the Cake Crazy stamp set, I thought about her and her gorgeous cake creations.  So I was inspired to make a Cake Crazy card, Kate Spade style.

Cake Crazy, Kate Spade Style, Jar of Love, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up!, TGIF Challenge

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Cake Crazy, Jar of Love
Inks: VersaMark, Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo
Papers: Whisper White, In Colour Designer Series Paper pattern, Basic Black
Accessories/Tools: White and gold embossing powders, Heat Tool, Everyday Jars Framelit Dies, 1 1/4 Circle punch, Gold thread


Want to see more of this fun set?  Why not pick up the exclusive Cake Crazy Tutorial Bundle?

Each Crafty Carrot Co bundle includes five easy to follow tutorials presented in both written and video format. So easy to follow!  And with a design team made up solely of Artisan award winners, you know the projects are bound to be inspirational!

1 comment

  1. Awww Jenn! I am so very flattered that you thought of me for this inspiration. I absolutely love your card design and it's so different to anything else I've seen done with this stamp set. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete