Embellishing with the Party Pop-Up Thinlet Die


The Party Pop-Up Thinlet dies are a super fun way to create a little surprise for your card recipient when they open your card.  But they also make for a cute embellishment for the front of your project, as I've done here.

I've simply trimmed the die cut "happy birthday" and layered it over patterns from the Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper pack.  I'm always a bit excited when I find a nice design to use up decorative papers - I have such a large stash and I think this would be simple to adapt to suit other paper collections.

I've made a little video of this project to share with you.  I hope you enjoy making this along with me.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Weather Together, Confetti Celebration
Inks: VersaMark, Pool Party
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Tasty Treats Designer Series Papers
Accessories/Tools: Party Pop-Up Thinlets, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Pool Party Embossing Powder (retired), Pool Party Glitter Ribbon (retired), Heat Tool


1 comment