#TGIFc70 - Casing Krista Frattin

Writing notes, Watercoloured background, Stampin' Up!, Birthday card, Confetti Celebration, Superstar, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I was inspired by the talented Krista Frattin for this week's TGIF CASE challenge.  Last week she shared a super fun back-to-school card which used the Writing Notes background stamp and some white-on-black embossing for a cool chalkboard technique.

This week's challenge was the perfect excuse for me to use my own Writing Notes background for the first time.  I wanted to practice a little more watercolouring, so I chose to clear emboss the stamp on watercolour paper and apply a mix of fun Stampin' Up! inks with a wet paint brush.  It's a technique I definitely would like to practice more.

To finish, I added some stamps from the Confetti Celebration set, and layering by way a strip of mini striped dijon ribbon, real red card and the sunburst from the Superstar set.

1 comment