#TGIFc66 Case Challenge

Picture Perfect, Confetti Celebrations, Jar of Love, Stampin' Up!, #TGIFc66, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I love seeing all your TGIF submissions every week!  I was particularly inspired by this beautiful project by Mary Deatherage from our 'Cut the Cake' theme last week.


Whilst Mary went with Jar of Love flowers in a spray of purple and blue hues, I added some of the roses from the Picture Perfect stamp set in my CASE.

I accidentally smudged a little rich razzleberry ink on the card front so added some Timeless Textures spots to cover it up.  After all that layered stamping I was not going to scrap the work and start over.  What's your favourite technique for covering up a little unintended mess.

Thank you for stopping by.  I do hope you will join us at TGIF challenges this week!

1 comment

  1. Oh - so pretty, Jenn! Love your layers with the Picture Perfect flowers in with the Jar of Love flowers! And - I've used some Timeless Textures myself to cover up "opportunities". The new Enamel Shapes are a new fave of mine for doing that, too! :)

    ReplyDelete