Christmas in July 2016 #3, Tis the Season


I caught up with some of my wonderful Stampin' Up! team mates yesterday for a little Christmas in July stamping event called a shoebox swap.  It was such fun to not only see all their different ideas but to chat away with some like-minded demonstrators whilst putting the projects together!  Thanks for the great 'crafternoon' ladies.

I went for a bit of a vintage inspired design for my swap.  I tried to keep it simple but I couldn't resist adding the Peace this Christmas pinecones, berries and leaf layers which were fussy cut and put in place behind the tag.

This is the third card I've shared on my blog with this stamp set, you can find the other projects here.
I look forward to sharing more Christmas themed projects this month so be sure to check back soon!


No comments