#TGIFc58 Grateful Bunch

#TGIFc58, Grateful Bunch, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up!, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight

The bright yellow, orange and pink tones in the colour combination for this week's TGIF challenge brought to mind a warm sunset.  So for this project, I started with an off cut of watercolour paper and blended these tones with an aqua painter.

I then added the leaves and butterfly from the Grateful Bunch stamp set, before bordering the panel in a little black cardstock.  For the background, I chose Crumb cake card and added a scattering of words in whisper white craft ink.

I finished with a 'Happy Birthday' from the Confetti Celebration set (I'm using that a lot lately!). The black and melon mambo bakers twine was a finishing touch for this design.

Find more inspiration with these pretty, bold tones over at the TGIF challenge page.


1 comment