Festival of Trees, In Class #3 - September 2014


I've featured a tree and the sentiment from the Festival of Trees stamp set (current holiday catalogue) in this card design.  There are lots of layers to this card, but the little sequin shaker window was the star for class participants.  The twine was originally sweater trim ribbon.  I unraveled it and ironed it out to create this layered string.


I had a little time outside of class to add a little imagery to the inside of the card.  The sentiment was masked with a little post-it paper and the un-patterned tree stamped over the top. I've glued a few of the gold sequins on and heat embossed the little bird in silver to tie in both the metallic tones featured on the front.

My next class is scheduled for Saturday 18th October.  If you would like to register your interest in attending, I would love to hear from you!

No comments