Card Kit Challenge- June 2014


I was drawn to the pretty Watercolour Wonder designer series papers the second I saw them in the current Occasions catalogue. This month's competition saw participants glam up these soft tones with gold sequin trim. Please pop over to my facebook page and let me know which design is your favourite with a "vote"! Voting closes Friday 27th at 8pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).


For me, this lovely quiet palette struck me a perfect for a baby card.  I've used a sentiment from the 'That's the Ticket' Stamp set and added a decorative ticket beneath for layering.  The sequins are given the appearance of being pegged on the page with a gold clothes pin from SU's Metallic Mini set.  The adorable little bunny is from the "Baby, We've Grown" set.

Want to join us for the next challenge?  Contact me to register your interest in participating. And please - don't forget to cast your vote.

No comments