Blast Off! Happy 4th Birthday...


My son celebrated his 4th birthday this week.  I created these invitations digitally and then used the Stampin' Up! Blast Off stamp set  to hand stamp and cut the rocket, planet and moon to layer over the top.


We wanted to give a small thank you treat to all our party guests.  The Milky Ways and Mars Bars were chosen because of their 'outer space' themed names.  Three of these fun sized chocolate bars fit nicely into the Stampin' Up! 10.2 x 15.2cm cellophane bags.  The Top Note die shape folded in half long ways was stapled over the top of the bag to enclose it and then I decorated with matching imagery again from the Blast Off stamp set.


Of course I had to make a matching card for the birthday boy too!

If you have any questions about these projects or would like to inquire about project supplies please don't hesitate to contact me.


1 comment

  1. Everything is darling Jenn. I think I'll have to case your card for our grandson's birthday or perhaps for a card club get-together. Love your ideas. I bet it's way cooler in your neck of the woods. Our temps have been about 111 for the past week - ouch!

    ReplyDelete