Pieces of the Story, Hello December - Fancy Friday Blog Hop


Hello! Is it December already?  How did that happen?  Despite the best intentions, you are probably swamped this month. Amid the shopping, wrapping and getting last minute cards made, be sure to take a moment for yourself!  If it's a scrappy moment, that's all the better!

I did just that this week when I made this layout to share as part of the December Fancy Friday blog hop.  This is my first hop with this talented team of past and present Stampin' Up! Artisans.  Each month they feature a new challenge and ideas to inspire you! This month we have a neutral's colour challenge, that is, mostly white projects with one neutral color in the mix.


The Hello December 2016 Project Life Card Collection has a bunch of white on kraft designs.  I thought these would be lovely with the Christmas photos I took of my kids earlier this week.


I added a few pieces from the matching accessory pack too.  I'm really looking forward to making some pocket pages with the rest of the kit to capture more of our favourite moments from this month!

Supplies Used:
Inks: Crumb Cake
Papers: Whisper White 12"x12"
Accessories/Tools: Hello December 2016 Project Life Card Collection, Hello December 2016 Project Life Accessories Pack, Metallic Doilies, Project Life Journalling Pen.

Next on the Fancy Friday hop is the amazing Connie Collins!

1 comment

  1. Always love what you do. You amaze me!!!! So glad you are Fancy. :)

    ReplyDelete