Just a Note, Picture Perfect

Just a note, Picture Perfect, Shabby Chic, Shine On Designer Series Paper, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up!

I put the Picture Perfect stamp set to work in creating this card for an Occasions catalogue swap I was invited to participate in recently.  I decided to go a little shabby chic with lots of layering, some torn edges and a touch of lace.

I layered the pretty hummingbird in black, watermelon wonder and hello honey.  The rose is tones of honey with some delightful dijon shadowing.  I love the Shine On designer papers with their vibrant colour on kraft patterns.  A little strip of this watermelon triangle pattern added just the right amount of red to tie in with the matching tone in my bird.

I hope you've enjoyed this project!  I'll be back tomorrow with more work showcasing the Shine On designer series papers as part of the next round of the Artisan blog hop.

Product List

No comments