Pieces of the Story, A Merry Wish

A Merry Wish Scrapbook layout, Christmas, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Wondrous Wreath, Letters to Santa DSP, Stampin' Up! Classes Bendigo

I'm back today with another Christmas scrapbook layout.  This time I chose to use more traditional reds and greens, with a little crumb cake. I had a stash of now retired Letters to Santa patterned paper lying around and this project was the perfect excuse to put some of these to use.

A Merry Wish Scrapbook layout, Christmas, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Wondrous Wreath, Letters to Santa DSP, Stampin' Up! Classes Bendigo

While in my previous layout I went with Christmas tree imagery, I decided to use the Wondrous Wreaths stamp set for these pages.  On the crumb cake bottom section of the traditional 12 x 12" layout I stamped the Wreath spots all over in whisper white ink.

A Merry Wish Scrapbook layout, Christmas, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Wondrous Wreath, Letters to Santa DSP, Stampin' Up! Classes Bendigo

I created a little card in the pocket scrapbook layout with the same spots in white on crumb cake.  The sentiment featured here is from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set.

Over the weekend I ran another scrapbook class, this time featuring a New Years celebration theme.  I look forward to sharing this with you soon.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments