DIY Card Kit Challenge - February 2014



Pretty pastels, bold blacks and a touch of gold... this month's competition kit was inspired by the current Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Papers! Voting is now open, please pop over to my facebook page and let me know which entry is your favourite. The designs are all so elegant and I think this will be the toughest one to judge yet!

Of course, I couldn't resist creating a card with this kit myself.  Here I've added a sentiment from the See Ya Later stamp set - also a freebie in the current Sale-A-Bration.

To learn how you can get a hold of this stamp set and/or papers for free during the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration, please get in touch.  These products will retire when the promotion ends at the end of March so don't delay!

No comments