To have and to hold...

It is wedding season again and many of us have the pleasure of celebrating with friends and loved ones who are tying the knot this summer. I created this design with such an occasion in mind.


The metallic gold ink was a little bit tricky to work with but it gives such an amazing shine to the art work when viewed in the light.
The white 'frame' is lifted to create a shadow box style effect and has been paper embossed and sponged lightly over with matching gold ink.

A version in white, black and silver:

A limited number of these designs are currently available for purchase at my Etsy store

The stamp set used to decorate this design is on loan from a friend so I may not be able to reproduce this card again in a hurry.  However, if you love this card please do not hesitate to contact me, I may just be able to custom create something just as special for an upcoming event you are attending!

No comments