Christmas Medallion

I'm busily preparing for my Christmas card making workshops this month.  I love my new Medallion background stamp and have combined this non-Christmas imagery with the traditional Christmas colours of reds and greens (with a touch of Early Espresso too) to create this stylish little set. 




The card features a paper fan fold flower made from a piece of the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper, finished with a designer button in the centre. The sentiment 'Merry Christmas' is from the Christmas Greetings Stamp Set.


The matching gift box demonstrates the ease and versatility of the Fancy Favour Bigz XL Die.  The gift tag features the sentiment from the Christmas Greetings Stamp set while incorporating the colours, images and scalloped edging found in the other two projects.

If you are interested in learning more about these projects please don't hesitate to contact me.  

1 comment