Country Home, Crafty Carrot Co Blog Hop


I just love the rustic, comfortable, shabby chic modern farmhouse decorating style. With its warmth and simplicity, it's certainly been a big influence in our home renovation decisions here this past year.

Stampin' Up! have also picked up on the trend and now have a gorgeous Country Lane product suite in their latest holiday catalogue.  The Crafty Carrot Co will be featuring this suite all month long in our October class series.  Our blog hop today is an excuse for us to warm up for the upcoming classes.  As with every month, participants will join four multi-Artisan award winners in weekly workshops held LIVE in our exclusive facebook group.


For my projects today, I mixed Country Lane designer series paper patterns with stamped floral arrangements coloured with a range of Stampin' Blends.  Whilst galvanized steel would usually be the farmhouse decorators jug of choice, I've paired my flowers with a bright, bold pool party - gray Stampin' Blend markers are still on my wishlist lol...  but luckily it turns out as I just love that pop of blue.


Whether you go for something classic, modern or unexpected, our experienced, diverse team of Crafty Carrot Co tutors are certainly going to have a project that fits your style. 

Secure your spot in class today!  Learn more by visiting our page here: 
http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com/  

Need more tempting?  Hop along and see what teasers my friends have to share with you.  Next up is the lovely Krista Frattin!





Find me on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE

Follow the Crafty Carrot Co on
FACEBOOK |   INSTAGRAM  |   PINTEREST 

No comments