Beautiful Promenade, Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop


Welcome to another Artisan Design Team blog hop.  This month we are sharing the Petal Promenade suite.  Everything in this suite has such a lovely, soft, romantic feel to it and if you follow my work you'll know that is right up my alley!

I was really drawn to the pretty bokeh patterned paper from the Petal Promenade pack.  It immediately made me think of a sweet baby themed project.


So for my project today I created a scrapbook page.  I'm just so pleased I got a chance to print these adorable photos of my girl and relive the memories of her playful baby smiles through this creative endeavour.


Alongside the Beautiful Promenade stamped imagery, I mixed in some page titles, hand stamped using my fav alphabet sets - Lined and Labeller.

Be sure to click the next link below to see inspiration my Artisan friend Jessica Winter has to share today!


Supplies Used
Stamps: Beautiful Promenade, Labeller Alphabet, Lined Alphabet
Card: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
Ink: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Melon Mambo, Garden Green
Accessories & Tools: Beautiful Layers Thinlet Dies, Stitched Labels Framelits, Hole Punch, 1/2 Circle Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL or double sided tape




GET ORGANISED WITH THIS BRAND NEW PRINTABLE
This is a super easy & fun way to stay on top of your business efforts each month.
Stay organised with these business tracking templates.
Includes:

  • Monthly Income/Expenses
  • Orders
  • Social Media Following
Learn more *HERE*

5 comments

  1. Your little is a TOTAL CUTIE. So fun to be able to pull out these photos. I totally agree that the bokeh paper screamed baby. Funny how minds think alike. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use this dsp for a layout! How much fun is the little one having, gorgeous moments to capture and cherish! Love your amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn this is such a fabulous page and I just love your mixed font title! What a little cutie your girl is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo super cute and sooo beautiful!
    I love your amazing layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!! The Melon Mambo s so perfect with the softer colours to really make this pop! A beautiful layout to treasure such special memories

    ReplyDelete