Christmas in July 2016 #4, Christmas Joy

This Christmas, Peaceful Pines, Peace this Christmas, Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Thoughtful Banners, Stampin' Up!, Jennifer Frost

I got into a Christmas card making groove last month in the spirit of the Christmas in July theme.  I put together this design for class - which then had to be postponed due to illness, so I suppose it's time for Christmas in August!

I really love the music sheet pattern from the This Christmas patterned specialty paper pack.  Here I've matched it with a Peaceful Pines tree decorated with a Peace this Christmas leaves and berries stamp.  The 'Joy' comes from the Wondrous Wreath Framelits Die.  The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Banners set.

I look forward to sharing more Christmas themed projects this month so be sure to check back soon!


No comments