#TGIFc56 Love of the Game


I'll admit I struggled when I saw this theme.  I don't have any sports themed stamp sets but I do have 'Boys will be boys' and it gave me an idea.  In our house, toy play like blocks, is the kind of game my young ones love. So I thought it would be fun to play along with this challenge with one of these playful images.

Hands up if you have a large stash of retired designer series paper patterns?  I love every opportunity to use these up and this lively 'Celebrations' paper from 2011 (has it really been that long!?) was a great fit for this project.  I've matched it with the brand new Confetti Celebration sentiments which will be available for purchase with the release of the new catalogue on June 1st.

Head on over to the TGIF challenge site to see a range of masculine themed projects.  If you feel inspired, we would love to have you play along!


No comments