In Class, Irresistibly Yours - March 2015


Two of today's class projects featured the fun Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Papers, this one and the one featured HERE on the blog previously.

In this project we didn't sponge the whole background, just a 'cloud' through the centre in tones of Tangelo Twist and Melon Mambo.

The sentiment is from the exclusive 'Life's Adventures' stamp set. I did something shocking with this poor stamp!  I cut the wording from the cake image it went with - feeling a bit naughty.

These adorable animals are from the 'Life in the Forest' set. We coloured them today with Blendability markers.  These have unfortunately now retired.

My next weekend class has been scheduled for Sunday 19th April.  If you are interested in attending please contact me for more information.

1 comment

  1. Jenn - I LOVE this!!! Life in the Forest is one of my favorite adorable stamp sets. Thanks for giving me a super idea to try. I really like the soft sponged colored background! All beautiful. Wish I could come to one of your classes! TFS Barb

    ReplyDelete