Festival of Trees, In Class #3 - October 2014


In this class design, participants created a little 'floating' tree using the floral patterned tree image from the Festival of Trees set.  I coloured the image on the stamp using Stampin' Write markers.


The window in the centre of the card front was cut with a die from the Apothecary framelits collection.  I put the patterned paper and bordering on the card front but did not adhere them until after I cut the window.  I stamped the sentiments through the window to position them where I wanted them, putting the polymer sentiments on the block in a curve. Then I divided a length of linen thread to create a single strand and stretched this across and sandwiched it between the paper panels.

1 comment

  1. Jenn - You are so creative. I love this little hanging tree card. It's perfect in that die cut. Very, very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete