Hoppy Easter - School Holiday Mini Session


A number of my regular class participants have crafty children who share their enthusiasm for card-making.  So I thought it would be fun to have a special school holiday mini class. With Easter just around the corner - what could be a better theme?

I invited everyone who was interested in attending, either alone or with their school aged child/children in tow.  There were two sets of projects, one for beginners and another more advanced, so there was something for both "Mum and me".


Participants each made one card and one little gift box.  The gift boxes were made with the recent Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet papers and the new Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board, following a fun tutorial I found at Pootles Papercraft.


All projects featured the Eggstra Spectacular Stamp Set from the current Occasions Mini Catalogue.  Our young participants really impressed me with their engagement in the session - so much so that next time I'll make just one set of projects for all participants to complete.  I think they are up for it!

My next full class is scheduled for May 31st. Full details can be found HERE. Places in class are limited and much sought after, so book now to avoid disappointment!

No comments