Freshly Made Just for You


Yesterday I got a chance to put together my first card design since my daughter Milla was born two weeks ago.  Big thank you to my hubby for playing with my son so I could have a peaceful moment crafting!
The concept is just clean and simple featuring some punched butterflies and a sneak peek of a stamp from a new set called 'Label Love'.

Card colours are Naturals Ivory, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait (now retired) and the brand new Baked Brown Sugar in-colour.  I coordinated these with a little retired DSP from my stash of scraps.


Layout inspired by the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

1 comment

  1. This is such a lovely card, inside and out! I love your color scheme and how you used the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete