February Class Challenge


One of the designs made by participants in my February class is this 'slider' card. Featured in the background is the trendy Tangerine Tango horizontal stripes pattern from this years Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Designer Series paper pack called Sycamore Street.  As the centre of the paper would be covered anyway, I showed participants that they could make a 'frame' with their background paper in order salvage the centre piece to use in another design should they choose.  And so the challenge was set... create a card using a roughly 7cm x 11cm rectangle of this piece of DSP.

To kick the challenge off I have created the following design.  I chose to work with the pattern that appears on the back of this double sided paper.


I invite not only all class participants to play along but also anyone that might have a piece of this particular paper.  Entries can be emailed to me at j-frost@live.com.au with the subject title 'February Class Challenge Entry'.  I look forward to seeing your creations!

Created by Sandra Mundy
Created by Jeanette McCracken

1 comment

  1. Clever idea Jennifer! I'm anxious to see if you post some of the contributions. Your cards are great. I love the hot car. It would be perfect for my grandson. I'll have to play at the slider idea. TFS... Barb

    ReplyDelete