Christmas in July Winners - Week 1

I thought it would be fun to have a 'Christmas in July' theme this year.  And of course it can't be Christmas without some presents so I will be giving away great prizes over the next four weeks.  Over the last few months I have been collecting entries into the draw for every:
* $30 spent with me;
* challenge (or class 'homework') submission made; and/or
* workshop booked.



This week's prize:  
ICE CREAM PARLOR BUTTONS & RIBBON PACK
Includes 48 small flower buttons - 16 each in Melon Mambo Pink, Pacific Point Blue and Daffodil Delight Yellow, and approximately 13.7m of white grosgrain ribbon decorated in matching print.  



Winners:
Congratulations to Faye Freeman (entry 99) and Sandra Mundy (entry 47).  You have each won one of these packs.  
Winners picked at random via the random number generator at www.random.org 




I've decided to continue to collect entries until the 29th of July so there is still a chance to go in draw for the major prize to be drawn at the end of the month!  

I look forward to announcing more winners again next Monday so be sure to check back then!

No comments