Birthday Wishes

{Scrapbooking Project featuring Elegant Soiree Designer Papers by Stampin Up}

My Mother-in-law celebrates her 60th birthday this year.  All her loved ones are putting together a special scrapbook page made up of memories, birthday messages and favourite photos for her.  These pages will all be brought together to form a large book that I'm sure she will treasure! 

For the page to be gifted from my husband and I (pictured above), I've digitally compiled the centre piece of the page with our favourite pictures and chosen text.  I then had this printed on photo paper and added it to my favourite Stampin' Up! card stock and decorated with coordinating papers from the Elegant Soiree Paper Pack.  Add some twine, paper punched flowers, embossed paper and pearls and there you have it - a simple but very pretty page!

No comments