Shaking It with the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team


Hello 2020!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. If you've been following my work for a while then you may have noticed I've been quiet over here. I have been crafting, but I'm finding it's so much easier to share over on social media than to write blog posts up these days.

My Fancy Friday friends agree and we've decided to shake things up this year! This is our last official 'blog hop'. Moving forward we'll be taking a more modern approach and bringing inspiration to you through Instagram and Facebook @stampinfancyfriday.


Fittingly, the theme for our Fancy Friday challenge today is 'Shake It'. I created this fun interactive slider card complete with a jiggly handmade tassel.



Tassels always make me think of my friend Krista Frattin.  She taught me how to make these fun embellishments during a Crafty Carrot Co exclusive class some time ago.


Speaking of The Crafty Carrot Co, the Piece of Cake stamp set I featured here is the same I'm featuring all month long in our Birthday Collection classes this February. It's not too late to join!  You will be set up SO well for sending birthday cards this year, trust me!⁠  Learn more: http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com/

The fabulous Mikaela Titheridge is up next in the hop.  Click the link below to see her fabulous take on today's 'Shake It' challenge.



Supplies Used
Stamps:  Piece of Cake
Card: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather
Paper: 2019–2021 In Color 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper, Brights 6"x6"Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: VersaMark, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather
Accessories & Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Starburst Punch, Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Silver Thread.
Adhesives: SNAIL or double sided tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear 'n' Tape Adhesive



Love this design? Find more of my projects on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE


3 comments

  1. This is so beautiful and so much fun Jenn! I love the addition of Purple Posy, that is a colour that I am starting to pull out more and more! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea Jenn! This is very cool slider card - I love it!
    Hugs from Germany
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jenn, great colours and idea x

    ReplyDelete