Fav Occasions Product, Fancy Friday Blog Hop

Today, a group of Artisan Design Team award winners, past and present, are joining together to share with you their favourite product from the 2019 Occasions catalogue. 

For me, it's the Amazing Life bundle.  This gorgeous stamp set is versatile, has pretty fonts and lots of outlines for some easy coloring in.  Best of all, it's been bundled with the Rectangle Stitched framelits!  I'm a sucker for stitching and this huge pack of framelits is perfect for cardmaking and scrapbooking alike.

For my project today, I pulled out the Stamparatus. Inspired by Charlet Mallett, I laid out the stamps on my Stamparatus plates and stamped the design three times - each time on a different coloured cardstock panel.  Then I cut those panels down to create a fast, three-at-the-same time, colour block effect set of cards.  Colour blocking is SO trendy right now!  

Of course, I couldn't resist testing out what these would look like stepped up a little so I've added touches and created a 'Casual' and 'Avid' crafter variation to share with you all.  This is a 'FANCY' friday blog hop after all. 



I hope you've enjoyed this little card set!

Do you have a favourite product from the Occasions catalogue?  If so I'd love to hear what it is -  let me know in the comments below!


Next up in the hop is my fabulous friend Cathy Caines.

Love this design? Find more of my projects on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE


GIVEAWAY!!  BE A PAPERCRAFTING BOSS! 

The amazingly talented Charlet Mallett is teaching an exclusive class with the Crafty Carrot Co next month and to celebrate she has a seat in the full March program to give away!  Enter today: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuEjCQ5gmp1/
Find more information, and subscribe to join us today at http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com.au/




Supplies Used
Stamps: Amazing Life 
Card: Whisper White, Powder Pink, Pool Party, Highland Heather
Paper: Botanical Butterfly

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather 
Accessories & Tools: Stamparatus, Paper Trimmer, Stampin’ Sponge, Black Bakers Twine, Pearls, Blender Pen, White Watercolour Pencil 
Adhesives: SNAIL or double sided tape

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous projects Jenn! Love the layering of the three cardstock pieces so the stamped image lines up. Looks awesome! Might have to give that technique a go. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete