In Class Blended Seasons (Spring)


August is here and that means just one last month of Winter!  Yay, I'm looking forward to Spring.  I created this Spring inspired design featuring the limited-time Blended Seasons bundle to celebrate!

In planning the project, I asked my crafty friends what colours they associated with Spring.  The response was overwhelmingly unanimous - bright daffodil yellows and crisp fresh greens.  So I coloured the leaves with a mix of pencils and the blooms with Brushos for a vibrant, sunny result!

If you love to colour, then the Blended Seasons stamp set and all new Colour Your Seasons products are for you!  Get more info (and inspo) *HERE*!

Want to make cards like this one with me in class?  Join me in Bendigo sometime!  Book your place in an upcoming session *HERE*.  If that's not a possibility, then join me online and check out my latest video tutorials anywhere, anytime on YouTube.



Supplies Used
Stamps: Blended Seasons
Card: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper
Ink: StazOn Black
Accessories & Tools: Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies, 1/2" Circle Punch, Brushos Crystal Colour, Aqua Painter, Watercolour Pencils (Assortment 2)
Adhesives: SNAIL or double sided tape, Fine Tip Glue Pen


Find me on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE



EXCLUSIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Join five award-winning Stampin' Up! Artisans throughout July as they bring you exclusive video-based tutorials, inspiring projects, as well as behind-the-scenes tips and tricks to bring your paper crafting to the next level!

Find more information, and subscribe to join us today at http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com.au/

No comments