Rooted in Nature, The Crafty Carrot Co


I was introduced to the Rooted in Nature suite whilst at OnStage in April and it was love at first sight!  I snapped it up straight away and I'm so SO excited that the Crafty Carrot team are featuring this suite in class throughout September.

Our blog hop today is an excuse for us to warm up for the upcoming classes.  As with every month, participants will join four multi-Artisan award winners in weekly workshops held LIVE in our exclusive facebook group.  Next month, however, participants will get a BONUS class hosted by guest designer Holly Stene!  I've been a huge fan of Holly's for simply AGES and really look forward to her class.



For my project today, I couldn't say no to the chance to document this little memory.  My parent's used to own acres of property in the bush.  We always loved visiting there.  The bush setting and memories of making a log pile maze were just such a great fit for the Rooted in Nature imagery.


Of course, the little tag embellishments I've created would make super fun gift tags or card embellishments too, don't you think?

This is certainly a program you won't want to miss!  Secure your spot in class today!  Learn more by visiting our page here: http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com/  

Need more tempting?  Hop along and see what teasers my friends have to share with you.  Next up is the lovely Krista Frattin!




Find me on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE

Follow the Crafty Carrot Co on
FACEBOOK |   INSTAGRAM  |   PINTEREST

2 comments

  1. I had to look twice! You made this stamp set look so different! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same as Krista. I love how you've shown how versatile the set is and those pops of colour, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete