3D Holiday Ideas, Fancy Friday Blog Hop


Hi all! It's so great to be back with the Fancy Friday blog hop team to share with you some '3D' inspiration.  Today I'm showing you how to add a simple 3D effect to a card with a little creative die cutting.


In my design here, I've cut the star shape from the very classy silver 'Year of Cheer' pattern and re-attached it through the centre, giving the sides a lift.  It makes for a subtle, yet impressive touch of dimension.  I've decorated with imagery from the Merry Patterns Stamp Set you can pick up absolutely FREE at the moment!  Contact me to book your very own girls night in. Learn more *HERE*.


I went ahead and made a little gift tag to match! Next month I'm going to feature these designs in a huge Paper Craft Party.


P.S.  you're invited!  I hope you can come.  Learn more *HERE*.

Can't make it to the party, play along at home with this video tutorial *HERE*

I hope that you've enjoyed this project!  Please do click the link below to see the holiday inspiration the amazing Fancy Friday team have to share with you.  Next up is my talented friend Susan Wong.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Merry Patterns
Inks: VersaMark, Garden Green, Real Red
Papers: Whisper White, Year of Cheer
Accessories/Tools: Journalling pen, Paper piercing tool, Stampin' Sponge, Delicate White Doilies.



1 comment