#TGIFc77 Jar of Haunts

Jar of Haunts, Sketch Challenge, Labeller Alphabet, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Halloween

So I gave into my sweet girl's requests for a little Halloween party!  That means I needed a few more spooky cards to serve as invitations.

I think sketches are a great basis for bringing designs together.  Here, I mixed the Jar of Haunts stamp set with this week's TGIF sketch.  The striped background was perfect for putting some strips of scrap patterned paper to good use!

You might not be able to see it too well in the picture but I've added a little crystal effects to the 'slime' on the jar for shiny, raised finish.
I look forward to sharing another Jar of Haunts project with you soon!  In the meantime, you can see my other designs with this set here.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Jar of Haunts, Labeller Alphabet
Inks: Memento Black, Cucumber Crush
Papers: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Cucumber Crush, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories/Tools: Blender pen, Aqua Painter, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Brights Button, White Bakers Twine, Brights Enamel Dot, Crystal Effects.

No comments