#TGIFc76 Happy Halloween

#TGIFc76, Color Challenge, Halloween Card, Jar of Haunts, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

When I saw this TGIF colour challenge I still had this week's Jar of Haunts project fresh in my mind and thought it would be a fun to make another Halloween-themed design!

I really liked the way the mummy jar turned out when stamped on crumb cake.  I coloured several of the bandages with blender pen and white craft ink.  I applied the ink quite heavily and the cardstock started to peel a little in places which I thought was a perfect effect for a 'fabric' look.

The cardstock started to peel a little which created a 'fabric' look - Jennifer Frost, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator AustraliaI stamped an extra mummy on white card stock and fussy cut and layered other bandages in places to help brighten this feature.

I was inspired by our previous sewing challenge to pick up a needle and thread and add some dangling spiders to the top of the card.

I do hope you've enjoyed this card and that you are inspired to play along!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Jar of Haunts
Inks: Archival Black
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper (retired)
Accessories/Tools: Needle and white thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments