Bow Builder Punch, In Class - February 2015


I was so disappointed when I had to cancel my January class due to illness.  But luckily, we rescheduled for February and had a wonderful first session back for 2015!  The first project we created was the love themed card I previously shared as part of the Creation Station blog hop in February (link here to see).

I borrowed the new Bow Builder punch from one of my fellow demos and used this on the second design for this class.  Stampin' Up! currently have a fabulous Sale-a-bration (SAB) promotion with lots of free goodies on offer.  I still had some of the gorgeous designer papers left over from last years SAB and chose to feature those with the pretty bow for this card.

The sentiment also comes from an exclusive SAB set, Lotus Blossom.

1 comment