In Class - July 2014


I'm loving how versatile the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board is.  I wanted to share this fun tool in class so we had a session that moved away from the usual three card format and made a punch board box and a set of gift cards with envelopes instead.  


The three gift cards feature the newly released 'Hello Love' hostess set from the annual catalogue and papers from the Lullaby Designer Series Papers pack.


When designing the gift cards I had to use a lot of restraint to stop myself from over-embellishing them in an effort to keep the cards fairly flat so they would all fit nicely in the box. 


We used the Envelop Punch Board to create three matching envelopes for the cards, as well as the box itself.


Want to give the punch board box a try for yourself?  The tutorial I drew inspiration from was this one by  Kelly Gettelfinger.  At only $31.95 the Punch Board is a bargain, contact me to order yours today!

My next class is scheduled for this Saturday.  I happen to have had a cancellation so there are a couple of places available.  If you would like to come along please book a place ASAP.


1 comment