Tinkerbell Undefined


The very clever Tanya Rees, a member of my Stampin' Up! downline, carved her own Tinkerbell stamp using the Stampin' Up! Undefined kit.  So when my son was invited to a fairy themed party, I knew exactly who to go to for the perfect image - lucky me Tan was generous enough to loan me her creation!


As part of our gift to the birthday girl, I put together some invitations for the party.  I printed the base panel and then stamped Tan's Tinkerbell silhouette in perfect plum purple, finishing with a touch of glitter on the edges of the wings.

Of course, I had to make a fairy happy birthday card too!


The background piece of Floral District DSP (now retired) guided my choice of colours for this design. And as such, this time I've stamped the Tinkerbell Silhouette in rich razzleberry.


The 'splatter' in behind the 5 comes from the Gorgeous Grunge set.  The pretty purple rhinestones are regular Stampin' Up! jewels coloured with the new Blendabilities markers.


Inside the card I added a printed Tinkerbell quotation, a side border of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and a scattering of handcut flowers from the same DSP as features on the front of the card.

Considering having a try at hand carving your own stamp?  More information can be found on page 199 of the new 2014/15 catalogue. Heaps of inspiring ideas using this product can be found here: http://www.pinterest.com/stampinup/undefined-stamp-carving/ 


If you have liked what you have seen here please be kind and leave comment.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments