First challenge for 2013



My first design for the year is this 90th birthday card made at the special request of a customer.  My starting point was the background designer series paper taken from the Attic Boutique paper pack (now retired) and the current Retro sketches challenge.  The sentiment is from the One in a Million Stamp Set and the butterflies which I have hand coloured are from the Kindness Matters Stamp Set.


A goal in 2013 is to continue to develop my skill in decorating the inside of the card to match - something I didn't do very often til now.


It felt good to get back into the swing of things with this project after having some time away from crafting due to the busy holiday session.



If you have any questions about this card, or any other project featured here on my blog, I'd love to hear from you.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments