The Paper Players #114


I thought the current Paper Players Sketch Challenge provided a great layout for featuring the butterflies from Stampin' Up!'s Kindness Matters Stamp Set.


I've created a 'shadow box' style frame here for the Soft Suede butterflies which have been coloured with blender pen in shades of Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.  Each butterfly has been handcut and raised under the body with a little dimensional.

My colour palette was guided by the piece of Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (now retired) that I've used here in my background.

I stuck with the circle as my 'any shape', layering the centre circle high up on the backing circle to create a small round tag look.



4 comments

  1. Yowza, this is spectacular....this has to be one of my favorite nature stamps...love those butterflies! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, awesome card. I love the framed butterflies and they are colored magnificently. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win at The Paper Players, Jen. Well deserved, what a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love those butterflies. Put'em in a small shadow box .. perfect for wall hanging! :)
    -fannie-

    ReplyDelete