Bird Punch Class by Correspondence #3


This pretty bird card is the third of a series created using the Bird Builder Punch for my upcoming Class by Correspondence.  I thought it would be fun to use some Stampin' Up! Window Sheeting to create the illusion that this bird was sitting independently on it's branch.

The Sahara Sand background is decorated subtly with the Wonderfully Worn background stamp and the flower from the Creative Elements Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases Set and is another I thought would would work perfectly for Mother's Day.

Unfortunately this will be the last of my bird punch cards for a little while.  I feel I've successfully completed Lisa's challenge to provide some inspiration using this product and it is now safely home with her again.

For more information about this card or Classes by Correspondence in general please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments