A few last Dasher Christmas projects...

With Christmas now officially behind us for another year it is time to put the Christmas stamps away for a little while. The following are a few last minute Christmas projects that I completed for this holiday session.

These gift tags were custom made to order.  The base is Baja Breeze Blue with bordering in Basic Grey and the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment embossed in silver.  I've dotted the decorative antlers of the matching Baja Breeze stamped Dasher with touches of silver glitter. The scalloped edge panel beneath the imagery was sprayed with shimmer spray to add a little extra glimmer.

I hosted the family Christmas meal this year for the first time. Instead of bonbons I prepared these little gift boxes filled with yummy Cadbury fun sized chocolates for all my guests. 

No comments